Pre-application consultation is essential in allowing KGSL to understand and respond to any questions or concerns. Extensive engagement and pre-application consultation was undertaken as part of the original DCO application. Full details of how we carried out our consultation is set out in the KGSP Consultation Report, which can be downloaded from the ‘Library’ page by clicking here.
Before we submit the change application to the Planning Inspectorate, we are consulting again to provide people a chance to speak to the project team and seek views from a broad range of stakeholders and interested communities.
The consultation closes on 13th November 2022.
There are several ways you can find information about the Project and the change application:
- Read the draft application documents here
- Attend our online Q&A, Wednesday 2nd November, 6.30pm (register here)
- Attend our Information Day where you can meet members of the project team and ask any questions. Byley Village Hall, Moss Lane, Byley, Cheshire, CW10 9NG, Thursday 3rd November, 3-7pm
- Complete the online feedback form here or request a hard copy by contacting us (see Get in Touch page)
- Get in touch via email, phone or post (see contact page)